PUPPY BUYER QUESTIONNAIRE
These questions are being asked so that the right puppy and placement of each puppy is made by
bringing the various requirements of both the puppy and his or her new owner(s) into perspective.
I hope you will agree that the puppy’s welfare is very important to both of us. Please answer the
following questions as completely as much as you can.
Please let me know the best phone number and time to reach you.
Type of Dwelling: House Condo Apartment
Name and Address and telephone number of Veterinarian:
1. Who will be the primary care giver?
2. Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
3. Where will the puppy be kept during the day?
4. Is anyone home during the day?
5. How many hours on the average will the puppy be left alone?
6. Will there be someone available to feed and exercise the puppy during the day?
7. Have you ever owned a Pomeranian before?
8. Do you have any other animals?
9. Do you have any children?
10. Are you interested in a male or female or the name of the puppy if you see one you like?
11. What do you expect the activity level of this breed to be?
12. What kind of floor surfaces will the dog be on in the house?
13. How many hours a day will the puppy be kept outside?
14. How ill she be confined when she is outside?
15. Do you have a fenced yard or suitable pen?
16. Have you ever house trained a dog before?
17. Will you be attending any training classes?
18. If yes, at what age will you start, which activities or competitions are you interested in?
19. How long did your last pet live? What were the circumstances of its death?
20. Have you ever given a pet away?
21. Do you intend to breed this dog?
22. Will you allow us to visit your home?
23. Would you willing to keep us update with pictures?
24. If all went well, would you like to meet the puppy?
25. If you need ship or delevery by puppy nanny. What ariport would you like to be delivery to?
Please list any special questions you have for me below or just jot them down and save them for our
After completion please email it to: THANKS!